Wendy Hill specializing in Equestrian Property, Farms, and larger parcels of land in the Davidson and Randolph County areas. Wendy Hill also manages property management!
My goal is to serve you with best experience in finding and purchasing your dream home. Whether it be residential, farm or land, I’m here to meet all your Real Estate needs. As I earn your trust, build a lifelong relationship, I will take time in finding out what it is you “want” and what you “need”. You, as a client, are my number one priority.
“There’s nothing more frustrating than someone not understanding your needs as an equestrian and nothing more relieving than an equestrian Realtor. “
Wendy Hill – REALTOR
Phone: (336) 870-9836
Email: [email protected]
Follow me on Facebook at Equestrian Properties at Hepler Realty LLC
Reviews from past Clients
I have never sold a house before and was a little nervous about how to go about everything..needed house sold quick and Wendy Hill sold my house in 3 days!! I was amazed. Wendy Hill showed and told me everything I needed to do and everything went smooth..not only did she sell my house in 3 days..but Wendy Hill got me my full asking price..couldn’t ask for any better than that. -Michael Leonard
I would highly recommend Wendy Hill. She was always prompt in returning calls, setting up appointments and following up with questions we had of the sellers. After our offer was accepted she scheduled all the inspections in a timely manner and made sure all the tasks we put to the seller during due diligence were completed. We will definitely call Wendy Hill if we buy or sell in the future. -Linda Hayes
Wendy Hill is awesome! Goes above and beyond to help you find exactly what you are looking for & will walk through briars and creeks to make sure every inch of the property/house is what you want! Thank you Wendy Hill If your in the market for property or a house she’s your girl! -Kristin Walker
Can’t say enough good things about Wendy Hill. Wendy Hill goes above and beyond to help you find the perfect property. She’s in the business of making dreams come true! -Jesica Rogers
109 Druid Hills
Hepler Realty and Property Management
We not only find your dream homes but we also take on managing your rent houses as well.
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
- Install a lock box
Market the property for rent
- Prepare home for rent
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Print publications
- Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
- Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee
Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc. also check for past address, check each tenant on social media
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria with point system
- Inform tenants who were turned down
Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first months rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or 10 day notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful occupancy of the property
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit with filling a Reit of possession, 11thday after eviction court date. Then meeting Sheriff at property to lock out.
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties. (smoke detectors, proper heat, Lead base paint addendums)
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (pest company, or hoa)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Removing trash and debris
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Have Unit cleaned and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
These are the items that Hepler Realty will do if contracted to property manage a Residential property in NC.